REFINANCING OPTIONS FOR MANUFACTURED HOMES
Some lenders don’t offer refinancing for manufactured loans, but Home Loans Matcher will find a variety of refinance loans for manufactured home owners. Whether you want to lower your interest rate, shorten your mortgage term, or cash out some of your equity, you can meet your financial goals with Home Loans Matcher.
WHY REFINANCE YOUR MANUFACTURED HOME?
- Postpone up to two house payments*
- Get a lower interest rate and save thousands or more in interest payments
- Lower your monthly mortgage payments
- Tap into your home’s equity to pay for home improvements, pay off credit cards, save for retirement, pay for college, and more…
- Shorten the duration of your mortgage term to save on interest payments and pay off your loan faster
- Reduce or eliminate mortgage insurance premiums
Cash-Out Refinancing vs Traditional Refinancing
There are two main ways to refinance your mortgage:
A Cash-Out Refinance can lower your monthly payments and allow you to obtain cash from your equity to do things like:
- Pay off high-interest credit card debt
- Make payments on education costs, student loans
- Home improvement projects
- Start a fund for emergencies
- Invest in your retirement
A traditional refinance enables you to own your home faster and lower the interest rate you’re paying on your mortgage, among other things:
- Shorten the duration of your mortgage term
- Change mortgage rate from a variable to a fixed rate
- Lower your monthly payment
- Lower your interest rate
Check out the benefits of Manufactured Homes!
Other customers like you ...
Borrowers have received no compensation for reviews.
*Postponing payment is a form of deferment, principal will continue to accrue interest
“Nations Lending will work with you [even] if your credit score isn’t completely where it needs to be. They work with you every step of the way, weekends, holidays, you name it. I never knew getting a loan could be so stress free!!”
“I had many difficulties getting loan processed through [my other bank]. I had a bankruptcy about 4 years ago [so] their underwriting was hesitant to give final approval. Nations Lending took over my account . . . He got my loan processed under three weeks!”
“I had credit that was tortured by divorce and student loans and Nations Lending worked their magic and saved my loan.”